We’re bringing together business owners in the Valley who have the desire to grow internationally with the number one ranked school of international business. International professionals will have the chance to network, exchange ideas and talk about global development and expansion for Arizona.
Five speakers and panelists with roots to Thunderbird School of Global Management will discuss ideas on how to stay current with international business practices and how to grow your business internationally.
1. Inform on ways to keep up-to-date on the latest international business practices.
2. Share the value of Thunderbird for local companies with global ambitions.
3. Facilitate networking between the Thunderbird and the AZIGG communities.
Monday Evening, November 3rd, 5:30-7:30pm
FIRST MONDAY: ”Education Supports International Growth”
Special Joint Program with Thunderbird Alumni Phoenix Chapter, featuring:
- Jon Hobgood, International Director at Honeywell
- Bonnie Cameron Wells, Senior Director, Thunderbird
- Joseph Babcock, Director, Thunderbird
- Dr. Paula Shipper, Director, Thunderbird
- Dr. Roe Goddard, Associate Professor of Asia Studies
At Thunderbird School of Global Management, AT&T Auditorium
1 Global Place, Glendale
Investment: $10, includes snacks and drinks
AZIGG meetings are typically held on First Monday’s. Our home locations are Jobing.com near 22nd and Camelback or the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Auditorium at Second Avenue and Jefferson in downtown Phoenix - on the south side of Jefferson. There are exceptions - - - like this month at Thunderbird!
The investment to attend AZIGG meetings is typically $10. Coffee and pastries are provided. Attendees should RSVP here: http://www.azigg.com/.
Doug Bruhnke, AZIGG and Growth Nation